Substitute flour tortillas for Taylor.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or venison
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 15 oz cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 4 oz cans diced green chile peppers, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups dairy sour cream
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 10 oz cans enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
I serve this on Mexican night with Mexican fried rice as a side dish, Pico de Gallo and homemade chips as the appetizer, and my cheater's fried ice cream for dessert.
Source: Jan Holbrook
More top-rated recipes: