Best Ever Butter TartsShelby Michie
- 12 frozen pastry tarts
- 3/4 cup raisins and/or pecans
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp each vanilla and vinegar
- pinch of salt
1. Place frozen tart sheets on cookie sheet. Divide the raisins/pecans among all the tart shells.
2. In a bowl, vigorously whisk together all other ingredients. Spoon filling into shells until 3/4 full.
3. Bake in bottom third of a 450°F oven for about 12 minutes or until filling is puffed and bubbly and pastry is golden.
Source: Shelby Michie