Lemon-Mustard Pork Chops RecipeJohn & Heather Doran
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges
Drizzle pork chops with lemon juice. Combine the parsley, mustard, garlic, lemon peel, rosemary and salt; brush over both sides of chops.
Place pork on a greased broiler pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.