A Recipe for Being a Good FriendDarlene Biagioni
Mom you will do anything for anyone and for that you are blessed with many friends.
- 1 tongue that does not slander
- 2 ears, closed to gossip
- 1 heart, generous and kind
- 1 mind, full of tolerance
- 1 large dash of smiles
- 1 pinch of wit
- 2 eyes, overlooking others faults
- 2 hands extended to help others
- 1 smidgen of sunny disposition
- A sprinkle of cheerfulness
Blend together and form into one being and serve in generous portions daily to everyone you meet.
Source: Darlene Biagioni