Crustless Ham and Vegetable QuicheMichelle
Irene’s yummy quiche recipe, quick, easy and delicious!
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- cook time:
- 45 minutes
- total time:
- 1 hour
- 1/2 lb. Fresh mushrooms, thingly sliced
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 4 eggg
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 cup low fat, small curd, cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesian cheese; grated
- 4 Tbs. Flour
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- and add any of the following:
- 1/2 lb. of low sodium Boar’s Head Ham
- Fresh broccol, onion, sauteed briefly and then chopped.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Saute mushrooms in butter and any additional vegetables that you might want to add. Drain on paper towels. In blender, combine remaining ingredients except Monterey Jack cheese and ham. Blend until thoroughly. Pour into large bowl, add vegetables, cheese and ham and mix thoroughly. Pour into a 9“ quiche dish or a 10” pie plate and bake 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. May be prepared ahead and brought to room temp before baking.
Source: Irene Garth