Alison's Favorite Basil Fruit SaladTina
This recipe packs a rainbow of colors into every serving.
servings:Makes 4 - 6 servings
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 can (11 or 15 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 red apple, cut into chunks
- 2/3 cup red seedless grapes, halved
See Full Recipe
Make the night before. Overnight in the refrigerator assures the most flavorful salad.