Earthy, Mexican Country Style,
- 2 lbs. extra lean pork,1" cubes
- 1 lb. boneless beef chuck, 1" cubes
- 1 large grn bell pepper seeded & chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 32oz can or home bottled whole tomatoes, mash
- 4 or 8 oz green chili peppers, Anehiem or if you like the heat your choice.
- Roast, skin and remove seeds for fresher richer flavor if you have the time.
- Adding another style of pepper like Serrano or Jalepeno just kicks up the flavor a notch.
- Each variety of pepper has a distinct flavor of it’s own, so you can play with them to spice it up.
- 1/3 C chopped fresh parsley or 2 Tbs dried.
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cumin seed or 1 Tbs ground
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/2 C beef broth
See full recipe
More top-rated recipes: