Wasabi Salmon with Miso-Sesame Sauce
This recipe has super-healthy omega-3s and isoflavones. Garnish with edible flowers, such as nasturtiums Per serving: 258 calories; 28 g protein; 10 g fat; 9 g carb; 1 g fiber.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red miso paste
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup sake
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste or powder
- 4 4-ounce salmon fillets
- fresh edible flowers, rinsed
You can find wasabi and miso at Asian grocery stores and some natural-foods stores.
More top-rated recipes: