Spicy Pork and Pineapple Skewers
This recipe works due to the juxtaposition of the spicy pork with the sweet pineapple.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Flesh of 3/4 pineapple (about 1 pound) pineapple, cored and cut into 3/4- to 1-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed of silverskin and excess fat, cut into 3/4- to 1-inch chunks
The key is to make sure your grill grate is well oiled, or the pineapple will stick. You'll need 10- or 12-inch bamboo skewers; soak them in water for 30 minutes before using so they don't burn on the grill.
More top-rated recipes: