Layered Enchilada BakeLauren Helms
- total time:
- 1 Hour
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups Thick ’N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
Heat oven to 400°F.
Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Stir in salsa, beans, dressing and seasoning mix.
Arrange 3 tortillas on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of half each meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
Bake 40 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, removing foil after 30 min. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Source: Kraft Foods