TORTELLINI & SPINACH SOUP
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz pancetta finely diced (at deli counter or sometimes pre-sliced in the cheese section) (Laurel can use turkey bacon)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 9 cups of chicken broth 72 oz.
- 2 tspn Italian herb blend (oregano, basil, tyme) or you can use
- 1 can 28oz. crushed tomatoes packed in puree
- 12 oz best quality cheese tortellini
- 8 oz fresh spinach rinsed & coarsely chopped
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese to be used when serving.
See full recipe
Source: Mom T.
More top-rated recipes: