Delicious appetizers that everyone will love. Make-ahead dish that makes your party prep a little bit easier in those last few minutes before your guests arrive.
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- 1 package (8oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Picante Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 can (4 1/2 oz) chopped ripe olives, drained (optional)
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
- 1 Cup (4 oz) finely shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- 8 Flour Tortillas
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, picante sauce, taco seasoning and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in olives, chilies, cheese and onions. Spread about 1/2 cup on each tortilla.
2. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Slice into 1" pieces. Serve with salsa
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 170 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.