Hocus Pocus RollsSiri
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 3/4 stick butter, melted
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 bag of large marshmallows (fresh)
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together until well combined.
3. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray well.
4. Unroll crescent rolls into triangles.
5. Using a fork, spear large marshmallow and dip in melted butter until well-coated. Drag through cinnamon/sugar mixture until well-coated, and lay on fat end of crescent roll triangle. Bring in edges of crescent roll and wrap around the marshmallow tightly. Re-dip in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
6. Place each marshmallow roll in muffin tin.
7. Bake 12-14 minutes*
*Be sure to place a cookie sheet on oven shelf below the muffin tin. The marshmallows will expand and drip over the edge sometimes.
Source: Cathy Rehfeldt