Hot Roast Beef Party SandwichesLeslie
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 (9.25 oz.) packages dinner rolls (Pep. Farm.)
- 2/3 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup mustard-mayonnaise blend
- 3/4 lb. thinly sliced deli roast beef, chopped
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced Havarti cheese
- Salt and pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Heat walnuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat,stirring often, 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
3. Cut rolls in half horizontally, creating 1 top and 1 bottom per package. Spread preserves on cut sides of top of rolls; sprinkle with walnuts. Spread mustard-mayo blend on cut sides of bottom of rolls; top with roast beef and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with top halves of rolls, preserves side down, and wrap in foil. (can freeze at this stage)
4. Bake at 325 for 30 min. or until cheese is melted. Slice into individual sandwiches. Serve immediately.