Japanese Cold Soba Noodles with Dipping SauceChefettes
- For the Dressing
- 4 ounces dashi
- 1/2 fl ounce mirin
- 1/2 fl ounce wheat-free Tamari sauce
- 4 ounces Soba noodles
- Nori, junienne, garnish
- Wasabi poste
1. Prepare dipping sauce by mixing all ingredients together. Set aside.
2. Boil 2 quarts water and add soba noodles. Stir so they don’t stick together. Cook until tender, but resistant.
3. Fill bowl with cold water. Add soba noodles and wash off excess starch.
4. Drain noodles and divide onto two plates. Toss with dressing and garnish with shredded nori and wasabi paste.