Recipe from Mom. This is everyone’s favorite Italian appetizer.
- 1 lb. Rare roast beef or Italian roast beef, shaved; Boars Head brand is the best, little fat to trim.
- 1/2 lb. Kassari cheese, grated (can substitute Asiago)
- 1/4 c Thinly sliced red onion (just enough to make a layer over beef)
- 1 Lemon
- Capers sprinkle on each layer, small jar is plenty
- 1 c Marinate; vinaigrette (1/2 C olive oil, 1/2 C red wine vinegar, salt and pepper, garlic powder)
See full recipe
Source: Cathryn, a.k.a. Mom
More top-rated recipes: