Greek Pasta With Tomatoes and White Beansarlene catanzano
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 (19oz) can cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10oz) bag fresh spinach, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 4 cups hot cooked penne (about 1/2 lb. uncooked pasta)
- 1/2 cup (2oz.) finely crumbled feta cheese
Combine tomatoes and beans in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring occasionally. Place 1 cup pasta on each of four plates; top each serving with 1 1/4 cup sauce and 2 Tbsp cheese.
Source: arlene catanzano