J. L. Hudson’s Maurice SaladRegan McBurney
IngredientsSalad Dressing - make ahead to flavor through
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onions
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise, regular or low fat
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced finely
- salt & pepper to taste
- 14 ounces ham, cut into strips
- 14 ounces cooked turkey breast, cut into strips
- 14 ounces swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup slivered sweet gherkin
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 12-16 pimento stuffed olives
Combine the first 6 dressing ingredients and stir to dissolve the sugar.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and mix well.
Combine the ham, turkey, cheese and pickles together in a large bowl.
Toss together with the dressing.
Divide the lettuce among plates, top with salad and garnish each plate with 2 olives.