Cheesy Bacon DipTracie Martin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced, divided (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops, divided
- Cocktail bread slices or crackers (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; whisk until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, bacon, half of the tomato and half of the green onions to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon into Mini Baker.
2.Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining tomato and green onions. Serve with cocktail bread slices or crackers, if desired.
Source: Pampered Chef