Weird name. Awesome appetizer.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
3. Cut bacon in half. Wrap one slice of bacon around each chestnut. Secure the bacon with a toothpick. Arrange the water chestnut wraps in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
4. Bake the water chestnut wraps for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Remove from water chestnut wraps from the oven and drain some of the grease out of the pan. Pour the sauce over the wraps.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 more minutes.
More top-rated recipes: