Pioneer Woman's Hot Artichoke DipEmily Heatwole
- Two 14-ounce cans artichoke hearts, drained
- One 8-ounce block cream cheese
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- Cayenne Pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. To begin, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add one can of the artichokes, the cream cheese, and the mayonnaise to the bowl of a food processor,(if you don’t have a food processor, do smaller batches in the blender or simply chop and stir together)
2. Sprinkle in cayenne pepper to taste. I like my artichoke dip spicy, but consider the tongues of your guests. Add the green onions to the bowl as well.
3. Pulse the mixture 6 or 7 times. You don’t want to liquify it, just get the artichokes all chopped up and mixed with the other ingredients. Mix in the Parmesan and salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
4. Now roughly chop the artichokes from the remaining can. Get them down to bite-size pieces so Artie won’t choke.
5. Add the artichoke pieces to the dip and stir together gently.
6. pour the mixture into an oven-safe dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until heated through and bubbly. Serve with blue tortilla chips, crackers or white button mushrooms. Or a spoon.
Source: The Pioneer Woman