Tale of the Whale Peanut Piedeanna
Yummy, cool and easy to make! This recipe is from the Tale of the Whale restaurant in Nags Head, North Carolina.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 9 oz. Cool Whip topping
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped salted peanuts
The restaurant also makes Chocolate Peanut Pie: After adding peanut butter, add 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted. Fold in Cool Whip and pour into Oreo Pie crust (not graham cracker crust). Freeze until firm, top with crushed chocolate chips.
Source: Tale of the Whale