California Pizza Kitchen Chopped Saladdebbie
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 head romaine
- 12 large basil leaves, julienned
- 1/3 lb dry Italian salami, sliced into thin strips
- 2/3 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 C chopped garbanzo beans
- 4 C dice red tomatoes
- 3 C (1lb) cubed turkey breast
- 2 T sliced scallions
- 1 t minced garlic
- 2 t minced shallots
- 2 T Dijon
- 1 1/2 t dried oregano
- 2 t dried parsley
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 1/4 C red wine vinegar
- 1 1/3 C EVOO
- 3 T grated parmesan
- Whisk all but oil and cheese. Add oil in steady stream. Once incorporated add cheese.
Slice lettuces into 1/8” wide strips. Combine first 6 ingredients, toss and divide onto chilled plates. Surround with tomatoes, top with turkey and garnish with scallions.
Whisk together all but oil and cheese. Once incorporated, add oil in steady stream. Finally add cheese.