"Loaded" Nesquik Brownie SundaesNestle Kitchens
Made with kid-favorite NESTLÉ NESQUIK, happiness has never tasted so good. Decorated with an assortment of seasonal berries and paired with a scoop of your favorite frozen dairy dessert, this tasty treat will have you seeing red, white and blue.
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- total time:
- 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups any flavor DREYER’S or EDY’S LOADED Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
COMBINE sugar, butter and water in large bowl; stir well. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Top with scoop of frozen dessert and a spoonful of strawberries and blueberries.
Source: Nestle USA