DISAPPEARING BUFFALO CHICKEN DIPLauren
Brand new recipe, and already a big hit...
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- total time:
- 35 minutes
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce*
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Preheat oven to 375°.
Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.
*Such as Frank’s® Red Hot Sauce.