Rustic Lemon -Onion Chicken
Flexible 4-Step Chicken for Family and Company!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced in half crossways (butterflied, cut all the way through)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, plus 1 small bunch fresh thyme, leaves chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine, optional
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- Spinach “bed”, recipe follows
This recipe is delicious and easy!
Source: Jo Ann Balasi
More top-rated recipes: