Mimosa PunchChristine Todesco
- prep time:
- 5 minutes
- total time:
- 1-2 hours + 5 minutes
- 2 quarts of fresh orange juice
- 1 2-liter bottle of ginger ale
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- Orange slices
- Fresh strawberries, sliced or halved depending on size
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- ice cubes
Combine orange juice, ginger ale, Grand Marnier, orange slices and strawberries in a large punch bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, 1-2 hours. Right before serving, add the Champagne and ice. Stir to combine and serve immediately.
If juice is a little tart, add 1/2 cup of super-fine granulated sugar to punch before refrigerating.
Source: Claudia Pedraza