Key Lime Coconut CookiesMandy
- 1 Cup Butter Flavored Shortening
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 cups Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
Whip the butter shortening first
Add the sugars, eggs, juice and vanilla
Then add the rest of the dry ingredients slowly, blend in the coconut and chocolate last with a spoon.
Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake on 325 for 8 min.
The Lime Juice is pre-sweetened bought from the Mixers section near the alcohol in the grocery store.