Strawberry Banana Crepes
Light fruit-topped crepes are a family favorite. These sweet sensations are as fast to make as they are fabulous.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 to 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (I like to use whipped cream)
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar, optional
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, milk and eggs; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In an 8-in nonstick skillet, melt 1 tsp butter. Stir batter; pour about 2 tbsp into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom.
- Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, adding butter to skillet as needed.
- When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
Source: Kimberly Jepsen
More top-rated recipes: