Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon ChipsChelsea
A refreshing, fruity, sweet alternative to spicy salsa
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- total time:
- 25 minutes
- 10 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Golden Delicious apple, diced
- 1 Cup strawberries, diced
- 4 kiwis, diced
- 1/3 Cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon & sugar.
3. Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles. Coat with cooking spray and sprinkled with cinnamon mixture.
4. Bake tortillas in a single layer on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes, until slightly golden and crispy. (do not overlap tortillas)
5. In a medium bowl, combine apples, strawberries, and kiwi. Add orange juice & sugar. Stir to combine and coat evenly. Serve with cinnamon chips.