Burgers With a Twist
Great combination of ingredients added to ground beef, makes this burger stand out.
- 1 1/2 lb extra lean ground beef (5% fat)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped onion (1 medium onion)
- 1/3 cup medium green bell peppers
- 10 3/4 oz Soup, tomato, reduced sodium, condensed, canned
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 cup Pickles, dill, slices (optional)
- 8 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
I'M THINKIN' THIS WILL ALMOST BE LIKE A SLOPPY JOE TYPE THING, IT DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD PICTURE. THE TOMATO SOUP AND WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE ADDS A UNIQUE FLAVOR TO THIS RECIPE.
Source: LARRY WHITMORE
More top-rated recipes: