Crock pot Raisin Cinnamon Bread PuddlingSarah
This doesn’t seem like it would work - but it does and it tastes wonderful warm! I usually double this recipe.
- prep time:
- 15 min
- total time:
- 3 hr
- 10 slices (5 cups) cinnamon bread or bagels cut into pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, beaten
1. Spray the inside of a crockpot with Pam
2. Place bread cubes into the crockpot
3. Mix milk, water, vanilla, and eggs. Pour over bread cubes.
4. Stir the mixture to coat all of the bread cubes.
5. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
6. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Source: Recipes for Living