Dos Caminos Guacamole
This vivacious guacamole recipe brought down from Dos Caminos New York City will brighten your day and fill your mouth with a taste of summer. A new version that will take place in our next gauc-off. Embrace the freshness and share this dip with your friends.
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp jalapeno or serrano chilis, minced
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled & salted
- 2 tbsp plum tomatoes, cored & finely chopped
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Kosher or coarse salt
Haas avocados are ripe when they just give to the touch. Double entire recipe if you'd like more. Serve at room temperature with yellow or blue corn chips.
Source: Dos Caminos New York City
More top-rated recipes: