Nordstrom Chinese Chicken SaladShali Sobers
- prep time:
- 30 min
- 1 Each Yellow and Red Pepper
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 2 Ribs Bok Choy
- 12 oz Grilled Chicken Breast
- 6 oz Ginger Sesame Dressing
- 8 oz Cut Romaine
- 8 oz Mesclun Lettuce
- 3 oz Fried Wonton Strips
- 6 oz Mandarin Orange Segments
- Kosher Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 8 Grissini Bread Sticks
- 2 tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 8 Sprigs Cilantro
Wash and julienne vegetables. Thinly slice the chicken into julienne strips.
Place the Ginger Sesame Dressing, sliced chicken, lettuces, vegetables, wantons and drained Mandarin oranges in a mixing bowl.
Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
Transfer to a chilled salad bowl, building height in the center and arranging some of the colorful ingredients on top. Garnish with bread sticks, a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds and sprigs of cilantro.