Cosmopolitan Champagne CocktailEpicurious
We thought we would update the popular Cosmopolitan by substituting Champagne for the usual lemon vodka. We garnished the drinks with skewers of sugar-coated fresh cranberries (thawed frozen ones will work just fine, too).
- prep time:
- 15 min.
- total time:
- 2 1/4 hr.
- 1 1/4 cups Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1 1/4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons superfine granulated sugar
- 4 cups chilled Champagne or other sparkling wine
directionsSee Full Recipe on Epicurious »