Penné with Chicken, Red Roasted Peppers & Artichokes
This is a dish that is very quick to get on the table and easy to make. As typical of most of my recipes I developed this by what I had in the pantry & freezer one night.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 jar Red Roasted Peppers packed in juice, drained but reserve the juice.
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts quartered, drained, discard the juice
- Zesty Italian salad dressing regular or light
- 8 oz (half of 1lb box) of Barilla Plus Penné or Whole Wheat Penné Pasta
- Fresh Grated Parmesan
If you don't like artichokes substitute another ingredient like olives or sun-dried tomatoes
Source: Kelly Clair Krug
More top-rated recipes: