Tex-Mex Baked PerogiesAvery Hallberg
- prep time:
- 15 min
- total time:
- 1 hr
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (10oz) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (16.9oz) pkg frozen perogies
- 1 cup Mexican-style shredded cheese
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh cilanto
- Sour cream, optional
Preheat oven to 375F. Combine beans, sauce, corn and scallions. Spread half of sauce mixture in bottom of 3-qt baking dish. Top with perogies and remaining sauce mixture.
Cover with foil. Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes. Spinkle with cilantro. If desire, serve with sour cream.