County Line Potato SaladNatalie
- 5 1/2 pounds Idaho potatoes
- 3/4 pound (about 2 medium) yellow onions, chopped
- 3/4 pound (about 6 ribsstalks) celery, chopped
- 16 ounces Kraft Dill Pickle Relish
- 1 1/2 pounds (24 ounces) sour cream
- 12 ounces Kraft Mayonnaise (see Note)
- 2 heaping tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 1 heaping teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
Put unpeeled potatoes in a large pot of salted cold water; bring to a boil and cook until tender throughout, about 25 minutes. Test by inserting a knife into a potato. Refrigerate 30 minutes to allow potatoes to cool. Carefully peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
In large mixing bowl, blend together onions, celery, relish, sour cream, mayonnaise, pepper, garlic salt, celery salt and salt. Add cubes of potato and mix gently.
Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
For Garnish: Dust with paprika and garnish with a sprig of parsley.
Note: County Line uses Kraft Extra Heavy Mayonnaise. The recipe was tested with Kraft Real Mayonnaise with excellent results.
Recipe can be halved, if desired.
Source: County Line