Black Bean SaladSarah Armstrong
Delicious and versatile. Use what you have on hand and vary it to your liking. Perfect for summer picnics!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Source: "Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity."