Veggie Crescent Appetizer
Veggie trays, move over! This colorful tree-shaped appetizer will add an interesting twist to your appetizer buffet.
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups finely chopped assorted vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, carrot, cucumber and/or green onions)
PILLSBURY.COM This can be formed into other shapes for other holdays, ie: Halloween pumpkin, Thanksgiving turkey, Easter Basket.
Source: Carole Haas
More top-rated recipes: