Three P’s: A Cleansing Dish
The Three P’s: Polenta, Parsnips, and Parsley, along with other veggies, will make you feel vibrant and clear.
- 1 c polenta (quick cooking),
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced into rounds,
- 1 giant handful parsley (I used a mixture of curly and Italian flat leaf), chopped,
- 4 stalks yellow chard, chopped,
- 1 medium onion, minced,
- 3 tbs green garlic, chopped (or 2 if using regular garlic, minced),
- 1 medium fennel bulb, chopped,
- 4 tbs pesto (pre-made),
- Approx 15 pieces of goat cheddar cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler,
- salt and pepper to taste.
More top-rated recipes: