Toll House Cookie Pie
Yummy, rich pie that tastes like a giant Toll House Cookie!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
Note: This easy recipe makes an appearance each Thanksgiving – another of Bill’s favorites, because it tastes like a giant Toll House cookie. Go all the way and serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Source: Pam Fantaroni
More top-rated recipes: