Pineapple Ginger Salsa
Quick and easy salsa - great for grilled and glazed salmon.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or canned Pineapple,
- finely Chopped
- 1 small Cucumber, Peeled, Seeded, and Chopped
- 1/2 Small Red Bell Pepper, Seeded and Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, Seeded and Minced
- 1/4 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Chopped fresh Basil
- 1 tablespoon Minced fresh Ginger
- Juice of 2 small Limes
- 1 heaping Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
Helping Hand: To quickly seed a Cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a melon baller or ice cream scoop. If you like Hot, Hot Salsa, chop the whole Jalapeno Pepper — Seeds and all.
Source: Ken Mauer
More top-rated recipes: