Wild Blueberry SalsaKen Mauer
Simple and delicious salsa for grilled salmon.
- total time:
- 20 min
- 1 Cup Canned Wild Blueberries, Drained
- 1/2 Cup Crushed, Canned Pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Peppers, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Minced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 1/4 Cup White Raisins
- 1 Small Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1-Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lime Peel Zest
- 2 Teaspoons Minced, seeded Jalapeno Chilies
- Salt to Taste
Combine Salsa ingredients in medium bowl. Salt to taste. Cover and allow to stand 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Grill Salmon Fillets and serve Salsa on top.
Source: Ken Mauer