- 6 Tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, off stem
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 tsp. fresh Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. fresh Basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped vidalia (sweet) onion
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 6 sprigs of Thyme and 6 Lemon slices
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray (with Pam) a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer. In a bowl stir together the oil, the thyme, the tomatoes, the olives, the parsley, basil, the garlic, the onion, and the lemon juice. In the prepared baking dish arrange the fillets, skin side down, season with salt, and spoon the tomato mixture over them. Bake, uncovered, in the middle of the oven about 15 to 20 minutes, or until it just flakes. Garnish fish with Lemon slices and fresh Thyme.
Notes: Serve with Risotto.
This would be terrific with sauteed broccoli rabe!
Source: Better Recipes