Oven-Roasted Fries with Whole Grain Mustard Aioli
Thick-cut oven fries RoCk!! And they’re easy, especially if you don’t have time to fry. Use russet or purple potatoes, or a mixture of both... Paired up with this aioli....Dammmnnnn!
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 pounds unpeeled russet or purple potatoes, scrubbed, cut lengthwise into 1/2-to 1/3-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover tightly and refrigerate.
More top-rated recipes: