Poached salmon with artichoke and pesto sauceJohn
Quick and easy, use lots of sauce.
- prep time:
- 5 min
- total time:
- 10 min
- 1 container prepared pesto sauce.
- 3 artichoke hearts finely chopped(canned not marinated).
- 3 tbsp artichoke liquid from the above can.
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan or sardo cheese.
- 4 (5-6 oz) salmon fillets.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice.
- Wine and/or water.
You can make with any number of fillets as the sauce keeps almost forever in the refrigerator.