Grandma Pete’s Roast BeefLisa Ebbesen
A very simple, tender and juicy roast.
servings:Serves 6-8 people
- total time:
- 3 (hours)
- 5-6 lb. Chuck Roast
- 2 Onions - peeled and cut in eighths
- 6 Potatoes - peeled and cut lengthwise in half
- 4-5 Carrots, peeled and cut in thirds
- 1/8- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- Garlic powder (or cloves of garlic)
- Aluminum roasting pan or heavy cast iron pan with lid.
See Full Recipe
Grandma Pete was such a good cook. She knew how to make simple food always taste just right.
Source: Grandma Pete