Gigi’s Seven-Layer Cookie Bars
This recipe is from Jen’s grandma, who read it in The News (NYC) way back when. Jen tends to “eyeball” everything rather than measure it out.
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1-2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut (1 small bag)
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup semisweet morsels (6 oz bag)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
These are very rich so even small bites are delicious.
Source: Jennifer Rogers
More top-rated recipes: