Onion PotatoesKelly Brett
Good side dish for meat. Easy to make - most of the time is spent in the oven cooking.
- total time:
- 1 hr
- ·Small red potatoes
- ·Lipton onion soup mix
1. Pre-heat oven to about 400 degrees.
2. Scrub potatoes and cut out any bad spots.
3. Dry thoroughly and cut into either quarters if potatoes large or in half. Leave skins on.
4. Put all cut potatoes in a large zip lock bag.
5. Pour in about a quarter cup of vegetable or canola oil and one package of onion soup mix.
6. Close up bag and shake contents until potatoes are all coated.
7. Put a piece of foil on a cookie sheet and spray it with Pam or something.
8. Then put potatoes right from the bag onto the cookie sheet and spread out evenly.
9. Roast for about 30-40 minutes until potatoes look crispy.
Kelly's Mom recipe.
Source: Kelly Brett